So I have again been lucky enough to recieve the ‘Liebester award’ this time it’s courtsey of the lovely Nicole over at walkinthesunlight I strongly suggest that you go and check her super awesome blog out, I did and now I’m obsessed.
♥Shout out the blogger who nominated you.
♥Answer the questions set for you.
♥Nominate other bloggers.
♥Set 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. If you could have any career in the world, which would you have and why? So it’s not a very exciting choice, but I’d be a book publisher. I love reading more than anything else so being paid to do it is the ULTIMATE dream.
2. What is your biggest fear? I’m gonna get a bit deep here and say, failure. The constant possibility of not meeting my own depressingly high expectations as well as those of my family, scares me to the point of anxiety, far more than the idea of ghosts or aliens. Yay for pushy parents.
3. What’s your favourite book? Probably ‘The Help’ by Kathryn Stockett…or maybe even ‘The perks of being a wallflower’ by Stephen Chbosky, I’m just too fickle to choose!
4. Are you good at cooking? I can answer this one quickly and bluntly, helllllll no.
5. If you could only eat 5 foods for the rest of your life, which foods would you choose? Ooo I’m a massive carnivore (nothing to be proud of, I know) so my choices would be as follows: lamb, chicken, rice, pasta and cous cous. Oh what a medeteranian diet I have.
6. What is you favourite TV series?
Again I can’t pick one single favourite. So instead I’ll cheat and list a few: The blacklist, The Originals, The 100, 2 Broke Girls, Once upon a time…well that clearly ended up being more than a few #sorrynotsorry.
7. If you could live in any city in the world, which would you live in? New Yorkkkk! It’s just amazeballs, it’s a more exciting and inviting version of London…that kinda rhymed (not intended btw).
8. Do you have a pet? As a matter of fact I have 2. My lovely kitten Oliver, and my even lovelier Shih Tzu Alfie, they’re absolutely adorbs. Yeah I’m definitely gonna be the crazy hermit lady with a house full of animals in the future…no husband for me I guess.
9. Do you like sports? If so what sports do you do? If internet surfing and shopping count than yes, yes I do. If not than my answer to you is LOL no.
10. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? Hoozier ‘take me to church’ because to put it simply it’s beautiful.
11. Tea or coffee? Hands down tea, why do people even drink coffee? Unless iced it’s as rank as can be. While saying that, I do overload my tea with sugar, so it kinda ends up being sugar ‘feauturing’ tea. Make of that what you will.
1- What’s your favourite piece of advice that you’ve either recieved/shared?
2- If you could change 1 aspect of both your looks and personality what would you change, if anything at all?
3- What’s different about your blog?
4- What is/was your favorite subject at school?
5- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 6- Favourite quote?
7- Any bands/singers you’d recommend ?
8- What makes you cringe the most?
9- What’s more important, inner or outer beauty?
10- Do you have a role model? If so who?
11- Favourite YouTube channel?